RED ZONE is a popular soundtrack from the Japanese arcade music rhythm video game, Beatmania IIDX. It was one of the first songs ever to be made into a Black MIDI. And many versions have been created since, based on that MIDI.
Versions of the MIDI
- Original (kakakakaito1998)
- 180,000 notes (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- 1.1 million ('Insane Black Remix--TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 370,000 (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 427,000 (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 647,000 (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 784,000 (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 1 million (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 1.17 million (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- Reconstruction 1.92 million (TheSuperMarioBros2)
- 6 million (Derplet1)
- Red Zone 30 million (Merged by TheGamingNinja759)
- Red Zone 121 million (Merged by InDaHood)
- Red Zone BeatDeath version (217,800,000 notes) (Unknown)
- Red Zone 5.3 billion (InDaHood)
The original black MIDI was made by kakakakaito1998 (kkk), who also made the Necrofantasia and Bad Apple!! black MIDIs. It was later modified by John Sinnes a couple of months after, although there was not much of a difference.
Comparison between John Sinnes' version
The comparison MIDI was made by DenixChaotiX. It had both kkk's and JohnSinnes' MIDIs merged together.
As you can tell, there is not much variation between the two. However, there are some obvious differences such as the ending and the calm before the final part.