The remix is often confused under the title "Death Waltz" due to lax mistitling of videos back around the time it first reached YouTube. It is also often confused with the remix it's actually based on, U.N. Owen Was Her, since the main melodies are mostly the same.
To make it even more confusing, "Death Waltz & Faerie's Aire" is actually a piece of art created by John Stump depicting a piece of sheet music filled to the brim with nonsensical musical notations shaped in the form of texts and such. How the mistitling of LBSFS that caused this wide confusion back in the day happened is still unknown.
Blacked Versions of LBSFS
- The first one was uploaded to Niconico here(originally Nico Nico Douga) by Shirasagi Yukki @ Kuro Yuki Gohan (白鷺ゆっきー@黒雪ごはん). The video can be found here.
- The second and most famous version of LBSFS is the very commonly misnamed "Death Waltz" (and sometimes U.N. Owen was Her?) with tons of videos in existence. Here. It has 21,190 notes.
- The first major black was on Nico Nico Douga, was played by TheTrustedComputer & TheErhgerg , and had 280,122 notes. A better version played on Piano From Above exists here . The video on Nicovideo can be seen here.
- The next black had 507,514 notes and is played here , although a recent re-upload on Piano From Above was uploaded here . Nicovideo version here.
- The song then hit 1,000,851 notes, and can be found on Synthesia and MIDITrail .
- The next milestone was 2.25 million notes, on MIDITrail .
- Now played on Piano From Above , the next revision has 4,190,371 notes.
- This MIDI now had over 6 million notes .
- The final iteration of the MIDI had 7.5 million notes . The MIDI then has been scrapped in favour over the 11 million note version that TheTrustedComputer made.
- 377,073 notes
- 849,192 notes
- 1.013 million notes
- 1,163,130 notes
- 1,522,482 notes
- 2.41 million notes
- 3,383,643 notes
- 3,819,932 notes
- 4,710,214 notes
- 5,614,377 notes
- 6.4 Million
- 6.46 Million (Expert Mode)
- 7.31 Million
- 8 Million
- 10 Million
- 10.7 Million
- 11.29 Million
- 12.9 Million