Domino is a Japanese MIDI sequencer developed by Takabo Soft that some of the Black MIDI Team members use to create or black a MIDI. This only comes with the Japanese language, but there are patches for it.
Version 1.44 is the last version available.
Pros and Cons
- Performance is faster than FL Studio
- Higher resolution (PPQN) can be chosen
- MIDI events can be edited manually
- Large MIDIs can take a long time
- Latest version does not have an English patch yet
- Duplicated notes are removed (probably international)
- Playback is very laggy